WGT® slotted version
WGT® slotted version
- Developed for the highest technical requirements in the smallest installation space.
- Suitable for retrofitting.
- Sealing element for microducts (EZA-t) according to DIN VDE 0800 part 720 and DIN EN 50411-2-8 for microducts as well as the uniform material concept of the German Federal Government (BMDV).
- Can be used for any microducts manufacturer and is available in all common sizes.
- Sealing of microducts, with already installed cable, against gas ingress and water pressure.
- Reaction to fire according to DIN EN 13501-1 class A2 s1 d1, thus also suitable for use in sensitive building infrastructures (hospitals, retirement homes, etc.).
- One component, suitable for all applications.
Please select the desired product variant.
WGT 5mm/7mm: 100 pcs./1 PU
WGT 10mm/12mm: 50 pcs./1 PU
WGT 14mm/16mm/20mm: 20 pcs./1 PU
Our WGT® is made of a corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy, which means that the product combines the highest technical requirements in the smallest installation space. A kink protection is integrated on the upper side of the WGT®. The slot on the long side of the aluminium body allows the subsequent insertion of an already installed cable. Therefore, the slotted version of the WGT® product range is particularly suitable for repairs.
The slot on the long side is closed during assembly of the WGT® by a red insert, thus the slotted version of the WGT® achieves almost identical technical load values as the full version.
The reaction to fire of our WGT® in the sloted version can be classified as A2 (non-/limited combustible), in combination with sealing gasket and filler clip s1 (no-/little smoke), d1 (limited droplets) according to DIN EN 13501-1 (fire behaviour of building products). The gasket and red filler clip are halogen-free according to DIN EN 60684-2.
The WGT® can be assembled and disassembled by hand without tools. To do this, the WGT® is simply pressed on or unscrewed for removal.
To enable even faster and easier assembly and disassembly of the WGT® product range, we have developed professional and or support tools for each size.
Our entire WGT® product range has proven itself over many years as a reliable seal and strain relief.
Product and System patented for Elitex GmbH
- The WGT® with cable is gas and water tight up to 6.5 bar.
- Maximum packing density e.g. WGT® size 10mm is only 4mm larger in diameter than the microduct.
- Strain relief of the cable ≥13N for WGT® 7 up to ≥50N for WGT® 20 with PowerClip ® more than 250N.
- Strain relief of the microduct ≥70N for WGT® 7 up to ≥90N for WGT 20.
- Integrated kink protection for the cable.
- Reation to fire according to DIN EN 13501-1 class A2 s1 d1.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium alloy.
- Gasket can be reused up to five times, WGT® body and filler clip as often as required.
- Our WGT® product line has technical approval from Deutsche Telekom, Vodafone and other network opperators.
- Operating temperature from -40° C to + 70° C.